This webinar provides an overview of the costing and pricing challenges associated with the deployment of volunteers in service areas that require costing and pricing. It provides ideas as to how to cost
these resources and comments on the traps that may be inadvertently entered into.
People viewing this webinar will be able to:
- Develop strategies for costing and pricing volunteer time;
- Develop strategies for costing and pricing material donated assets;
- Identify costing risks associated with these income items; and
- Rationalise the organisation’s intent regarding costing and pricing these key elements.
Who should view this webinar:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Managers, Bookkeepers and other finance staff
- Volunteer Directors
Duration: 30 min